- Optometric profession and patient advocacy on both the state and national level. See IOA’s Legislative Accomplishments here.
- Insight eNews and Insider Alerts to keep you informed on all issues that may affect your profession.
- Free and significantly discounted continuing education rates for members in-person and online. Access the On-Demand CE Series to take the required CE courses free of charge.
- IOA monitors all changes to CE requirements and posts them on the IOA website - Current CE Requirements
- Free postings on the IOA Classifieds page.
- Free expert coding and billing answers and guidance through OBC Insurance Billing and Credentialing Services - Third Party Billing Resources
- Discounted service from Merchant Advocate, a company that can help save your business money on credit card processing, without changing processers - Business-solutions
- Property, Casualty, and Professional Liability products and services tailed specifically for Optometrists, provided by Industry Partner Cincinnati Insurance Company - Cincinnati Insurance Company
- Student Loan Refinancing with a .25% discount for membership - AOA Student-Loan-Refinancing
- Paraoptometric resources to keep your staff trained and certified - Paraoptometric-Resources
- HIPAA compliance software discount and benefits through Compliancy Group - AOA Compliancy Group
- Group purchasing discounts through AOAExcel - AOAExcel
- Patient ease in finding your practice through Find a Doctor - IOA Find a Doc
- Media and public outreach through the Eye Deserve More campaign - Eye Deserve More
- Opportunity to network with peers and colleagues across the state and nation.
- Consistent support and resources available exclusively to members.
- Countless members-only offerings and much more!
- Click here to view the current membership dues rates
AOA fights for patient safety in contact lens legislation