Kovach Eye Institute
Kovach Eye Institute (KEI) believes patients receive the best and most advanced vision correction and visual health when practitioners work together.
|Platinum Industry Partner
|Kovach Eye Institute
About Kovach Eye Institute
Kovach Eye Institute (KEI) believes patients receive the best and most advanced vision correction and visual health when practitioners work together. For more than two decades Dr. Kevin Kovach and his team have been Chicagoland's frontrunners when it comes to the collaboration between Optometry and Ophthalmology. KEI has truly bridged the "O"s with this collaboration between the Optometrist and Ophthalmologist, delivering a powerful one-two punch that provides the best care and education for the patient.
KEI leads the way for ODs by providing:
- Close collaboration and guidance for all ocular medical problems, refractive-surgical solutions, and optimizing medical services.
- An outside team of Optometric Liaisons to call on your practice for education, support, and patient experience enhancement.
- An inside team of Patient Educators to work closely with your patients to optimize their experience.
- A fully optimized co-management model so patients win and doctors win. We send YOUR patients back!
- No optical shop or contact lens fitting services to compete with your practice.
- Our own state-of-the-art Surgery Center so your patients get a start-to-finish patient experience second-to-none!
- Refractive-Surgical Packages and Transportation Options for patients whom are wanting a VIP Experience.
- The most progressive and frequently sponsored OD CE Events (see our calendar for upcoming events).
Please feel free to call us at 630-833-9621. We appreciate your referrals and continued partnership!
|Meet Our Team
Our team of doctors, managers, OD Liaisons, Patient Education Consultants, Patient Liaisons, First Impression Concierges and Clinicians are dedicated to providing the best possible patient experience and ocular outcomes. We value our relationships with our OD partners and are here to support you.
George Ludwig - Executive Director
Lisa Good - Director of Sales
Christine Lindsay - Director of Operations
Cassie Harbert - Director of Finance
Kaity Mihalov - Director of Human Resources
Traci Wicks - Senior Marketing Manager
Mireya Medina - Marketing Manager
Ana Bozhinovska - OD Liaison
Samantha Morman - OD Liaison
Stephanie Huppenthal - OD Liaison
Jamie Lauer - OD Liaison
|Learn About Our Services
At Kovach Eye Institute, the visual health of each of our patients is our top priority. Our entire team is empowered to provide the best possible experience and the best possible outcome. It is through teamwork and collaboration with our partnering optometrists that we deliver these outcomes with kindness, respect and understanding of the patients' needs.
Kovach Eye Institute offers a variety of eye care and eye surgical services for patients, including the latest technology in refractive surgery, cataract surgery, cornea, and glaucoma treatments. We also have a retina specialist on staff treating diabetic eye conditions, macular degeneration, and other conditions that affect the retina. We offer a broad range of specialized surgical and medical eye care for patients of all ages, including:
- Refractive Surgery - LASIK, PRK, ICL
- Cataract Surgery
- Glaucoma Management
- Facial Plastics/Oculoplastics