Our team is looking for a part-time optometrist to join us on our mission to transform lives through vision at our office in Bensenville, IL (located near O'Hare Airport).
Seeking coverage either Monday or Thursday 10am-7pm and every other Saturday 8:30am-12:00pm. Patients scheduled every half hour. Staff pretests and performs ancillary testing. Crystal PM EHR. Great compensation and available equipment including Optos, OCT, HVF and OPD Wavefront Aberrometer for topography/auto-refraction. Comprehensive COVID precautions in place with screening questions, extensive cleaning, air purifiers in all patient rooms and required mask wearing. Please call Lavender Streiff, OD at 847-254-9665 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
Date Posted: October 05, 2022
Optometrist Position - Full Time or Part Time
We are a privately owned family practice with six locations in Chicago suburbs and Northwest Indiana. Looking for a doctor willing to work at our Full time or Part time. Our offices are located in Wheaton, Roselle, Cary, Arlington Heights, South Holland and Hammond, IN.
Our mission is to provide exceptional patient care and we are interested in finding someone who can provide full service eye care including comprehensive vision and medical care along surgical co-management.
Competitive compensation packages available which include paid time off, holiday pay and 401K.
This position offers flexible hours during the weekdays and Saturdays from 9:00am to 2:00pm.
Please contact Premal Patel at 630-747-8105 or via email email@example.com.
Date Posted: September 14, 2022
Recent Graduates and Experienced Optometrists are welcome to apply to join our dynamic team!
Chicago Cornea Consultants seeks to hire a highly motivated Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) to join our busy and growing practice. Our renowned, academically-based practice boasts outstanding staff members and doctors (both MD’s and OD’s), many of whom have been with the practice for decades. Many of our doctors are internationally prominent teachers and outstanding practitioners. The ideal candidate will practice comprehensive general optometry, and needs to be well-trained, with an exemplary work ethic, a team player, and a personable, independent multi-tasker. This is a full-time position, starting 1/1/23 (or sooner, if necessary). The preferred candidate may start part-time until available to convert to full-time.
- Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degree with valid IL state license
- Energetic team player, willing to take initiative and wants to grow with the practice
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse patient population
- Good organizational skills, facile with EHR
- Language: Good English skills are required, ability to speak Spanish, Russian, Hindi, or Gujarati are a plus
- Perform comprehensive eye exams; cornea/refractive/cataract surgery post-ops. Pre-op refraction and mono-vision contact lens simulations, and handle ocular emergencies
- Diagnose and assist in the medical treatment of eyecare
- Prescribe corrective lenses (glasses/contact lenses)
- Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
- Participate in Clinical Trials
- Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
- Salary based on experience
- Paid Time Off, Health and Dental insurance, 401K plan and company matching and FLEX spending plan
· Malpractice Insurance, License Reimbursement, CE Stipend / Professional development assistance
· Schedule: Monday-Friday with some Saturday mornings
- Locations: mainly Hoffman Estates, Highland Park, and occasionally at Rush Univ. Medical Center, Chicago.
Want to join our growing Chicago Cornea Consultants Team? Please send your CV to our COO, Jeffrey Nichols: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: September 09, 2022
Looking for an Optometrist 3-4 days a week in St. Charles/Elgin.
Helpful staff does all the pre-testing.
Flexible days/hours. Can start immediately. New Grads Welcome. Pls email email@example.com or call 847-312-2733.
Date Posted: August 29, 2022
Associate Optometrist opening at In Focus Eyecare @ Target Optical.
Full-time and/or Part-time openings. Location Algonquin and/or Mundelein. Competitive compensation packages available which can include Medical, 401k, PTO.
EHR, online forms, Optos, Dr. Assistant for all pre-testing. Enjoy practicing in a very organized and well run clinic catering to the "Target" patient base.
20 minute exams. We work hard to maintain a great vibe in our office with no fuss or drama... ONLY great patient care !
Our ideal candidate is energetic, upbeat, has proficient clinical and contact lens fitting skills, loves people/Optometry, loves the Retail environment. New grads welcome.
Contact : Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Text: 832-641-3351
Date Posted: August 08, 2022
Optometrist - Full Time - Private Practice - Yorkville, IL
Brenart Eye Clinic, the largest private optometry practice in Illinois, is looking for a high-energy, innovative, caring and motivated full-time optometrist with a passion for delivering the highest standard of vision care to patients. Our ideal candidate is an outgoing team player with a positive attitude and the ability to deliver comprehensive general optometry services in collaboration with the optometry team. Located in the outer suburbs of Chicago - one hour to the Loop, this well-established practice (50+ years and counting!) caters to family-oriented communities while remaining accessible to all of the big city’s amenities and recreation venues.
What You’ll Need…
● Doctor of Optometry degree from an accredited institution
● Current and Valid Optometrist License for the State of Illinois
● Completion of an Optometry Residency of at least Two Years
● Demonstrated applied understanding of the general principles of optometry and best practices for the diagnosis and treatment of eye-related disorders and conditions.
● Possess the ability and enthusiasm to contribute to patient health in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
● Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to communicate and care for patients of diverse backgrounds.
● Exceptional customer service, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills.
● Ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of patient information.
What You’ll Do…
● Perform comprehensive eye exams and take/evaluate measurements using state-of-the-art technology.
● Diagnose ocular conditions and assist in treatment of ocular disease.
● Prescribe corrective lenses and/or eye medications as appropriate.
● Explain eye health, eyewear and prescription terminology to patients.
● Facilitate outstanding patient services during all interactions.
● Contribute to the patient care team on an “on-call” basis one night per week and on weekends every 4-6 weeks.
Why You’re a Great Fit for Brenart Eye Clinic…
● Innovation: You’re always open to new ideas and continuously focus on solutions to provide excellent patient care.
● Integrity: You hold yourself accountable for your actions and strive to make the right decisions in all circumstances.
● Dedication: You contribute to the growth of your team and organization at all times by sharing important information and new ideas.
● Teamwork: You cultivate a positive team environment by respecting and supporting others and striving to enhance team performance.
● Ambitious: You’re a doctor who wants to challenge yourself to practice optometry to the fullest extent of your ability.
Why You’ll Love This Opportunity…
This is an ideal opportunity for a high-earning optometrist to practice optometry without the worry of managing the practice. The administrative and staffing responsibilities of practice management are handled by the management team of this family-owned practice, so you can focus on providing to-quality primary and medical eye care. We reward our optometrists with:
● A Generous Guaranteed Salary
● Paid Time Off
● Comprehensive Benefits
● Annual Paid CE Courses
● A collaborative, friendly and team-spirited work environment
As an experienced optometrist looking to take the next step in your career, we look forward to welcoming you to our team.
Please contact Michelle Messina at email@example.com or call 630.553.6166
Date Posted: August 08, 2022
We are a two-location private practice providing exceptional eye care services to the Manhattan and Peotone areas in the far south suburbs of Chicago.
We are looking for an outgoing, personable, and hardworking Optometrist with a passion for delivering a great patient experience to join our team on a part-time or full-time basis! No weekends!
Our new Optometrist will be a key member of our team! You'll use your clinical and interpersonal skills to provide high-quality vision care to our patients. You will gain full-scope optometry experience in this patient-focused role.
As an Optometrist in our practice, your regular duties will include:
Perform comprehensive eye exams
Diagnose and assist in the treatment of ocular diseases
Prescribe corrective lenses
Provide pre- and post-operative care to surgical patients
Promote healthy vision by counseling and educating patients
Maintain detailed patient records regarding diagnosis, treatment plans, and progress
Handle eye care emergencies
Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) Degree
Valid IL state license to practice optometry
Strong communication skills
Interested in the treatment of various ocular diseases
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. New graduates welcome to apply. Please contact Clinic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax CV to 815-478-9100.
Date Posted: July 27, 2022
Looking for a friendly optometrist 2 days/week (preferably Wed & Fri, but can be flexible).
There's an opportunity of additional days in other offices in Chicago (near Norridge) & Kenilworth if interested. Appointments are scheduled every 30 minutes & the atmosphere is very relaxed. The office has a great reputation in the community! New grads welcome! Call the office at 708-848-6640 & ask for Minas.
Date Posted: July 27, 2022
I am looking for an optometrist to work at the Target in Rosemont located on 7000 Mannheim Rd.
The days are Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays. The hours are 10-7pm on Thursdays, 9-5pm Saturdays and 12-4pm Sundays. The doctor can pick up any or all days. We use Revolution EHR and there is a tech to pretest on Saturdays. Excellent compensation and staff. Thursdays include a 1 hr lunch and Saturdays a 45 min to 1 hr lunch. New grads welcome! Flexible start date. Please contact me at Psajna1@yahoo.com or call me at 630-362-7192.
-Preet Sajnani O.D.